Your premier choice for synthetic turf golf greens in Connecticut
Hinding Synthetic Turf is your source for expert artificial grass design and installation in southern, central and western Connecticut. Synthetic turf golf greens are great for any golfer wishing to improve their short game in the privacy of their own home. Our artificial grass putting greens are meticulously designed to the unique attributes and space of your property as well as with your specific desires in mind. Proprietary installation techniques deliver a natural look and feel, with a true ball response as close to a real grass green as you can find on any professional golf course, without the headache and extra upkeep. A synthetic grass golf green doesn’t require the excessive maintenance that a natural grass green does. There’s never any downtime for mowing, weeding or seeding, it’s always consistent in its play, and it’s an environmentally friendly choice, requiring no watering or harmful fertilizers.
- Delivers true ball roll and response
- Can incorporate sand and grass bunkers, water features, chipping areas and more
- No painstaking daily or weekly maintenance required; bi-annual re-sanding recommended
- Will hold up through all seasons with excellent drainage and durability
- Challenging contours can be built in to improve your short game
- Looks beautiful year-round and improves property value
- Kid and pet friendly; No harsh chemicals, pesticides or fertilizers, and reduces allergens
Our USA-manufactured products are of exceptional quality. We use the finest synthetic turf designed for longevity, in a variety of cuts, to meet your play and performance preferences. Our installation techniques are proven to deliver results that stay beautiful, last for years and maintain top performance, even under heavy use.
A Hinding Synthetic Turf backyard golf green will look great year-round, give you access to a world-caliber putting green right in your own backyard, allow you to enjoy your green without having to spend hours maintaining it, and will increase your property value.