The advantages include saving money and time, especially on lawn maintenance, and it can also improve lifestyle and help with environmental issues.
• Low maintenance – saves you time and money
• No need for watering – better for the environment
• Eco-friendly – no need for pesticides or fertilizers
• Ideal for areas of heavy usage – very durable and able to withstand years of heavy use
• Safer and cleaner – no rocks or other hazards, no slippery, muddy areas to cause tracks from muddy shoes or paws, and no more grass-stained clothing!
• All-year-round green – aesthetically pleasing to the eye throughout the seasons; no more yellow patches on your lawn and no more unsightly weeds
• Hypoallergenic – perfect solution if you, your kids, other family or friends have allergies to grass
Yes! Our artificial grass is extremely durable. It's actually much better than natural grass in many ways; dogs can’t dig it up or muddy themselves on it, or cause it any real damage as long as it is properly installed. Kids love it because it doesn't have slippery, muddy areas with rocks and other debris that can hurt them. And moms love it because they won't track mud or debris into the house.
You will want to remove any debris which falls onto the grass and smooth any infill you may have. A leaf rake or garden broom will remove debris like fallen leaves, help realign the fibers and smooth it over. The artificial grass backing is permeable, so rain water or melting ice and snow will drain through the the backing and quickly clean the turf at the same time. And you'll want to pick up after your pets and spray down the grass regularly to reduce any odors. Depending on your use, and for golf greens, you'll want to have us come out and add sand infill to your putting green and lawn occasionally to keep it performing at its best.
We offer free on-site consultations. It's really difficult to give an accurate estimate over the phone, because the cost of any synthetic turf installation will depend heavily on the access to the backyard, any existing landscape, watering systems, trees and slopes that are already there, etc. Let us come out to your property to give you an accurate estimate on the cost of the project you're looking for. If you'd like to discuss the project beforehand to get a general estimate, please call us at (203) 589-7528.
Again, much is dependent on where you are located, the access to the area and the scope of what you wish to have done. Most projects can be completed within a week or two. Putting greens and more complex artificial grass installations may take several weeks to design and be approved by you before we order the specific supplies needed to begin your project.
Contact us today for a FREE artificial grass estimate. (203) 589-7528